Tuesday, July 17, 2012

18 days, 18 days, we is getting married in 18 days...

Well, I've just done my daily countdown to wedding, and the number is... 18 days!! I actually have to count on the calendar every day, just in case it changed. It could happen. You know, up until this point I've felt focused and in charge where the wedding is concerned, but as that magical day nears I find myself slipping into some sort of dream world. It's like I'm on the flight between London and Neverland. So friends and family, keep me from walking into oncoming traffic in the next couple weeks please, cause I'm not really paying much attention! I'm just too excited about what's to come to think about last minute details, so basically without my mother and wonderful bridesmaids I would be lost. On another note... What is with all the hate on Obama for eating his ice cream out of a waffle cone with a spoon? I don't care what your policies are, no one should be judged on the way they eat ice cream. So I leave you with this great picture to judge for yourself. :) Happy Tuesday!

 

3 comments:

  1. Eating out of a waffle cone can sometimes be messy and he has on a mighty fine shirt to take such a risk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could come to your wedding! But I can't.. :( I'll have just gotten back from Anna's wedding and I have to work. (I had to miss my Grandma's memorial this summer because of work so it's a reasonable excuse.) If you had waited a summer, I could totally have been there...maybe...
    I'll be thinking of you on your day and I'll just have to hold out for photos. I'm sure it will be beautiful. I miss you greatly.
    Btw, that is an awesome picture of Obama and good for him for eating ice cream differently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Brittany I agree! And Marney, I wish you could be there too! We'll be thinking of Anna as well. :) Sorry to hear about your Grandma.

    ReplyDelete