Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's the Most, Autumny Time.... Of the Year!

           Folks, I do love this season we are currently in. True, my beloved UT football hasn't been worth the pain and the tears to watch, but there's always next year... right?? Anywho, if you've noticed I haven't posted on here in almost a month, it's because I've been caught up in some loverly fall activities!



Getting my first ever acrylic nails in a halloweeny color...

 
 

Going up to the Pinnacle to look at the fantastic fall colors...



Where, apparently, our lives were in danger, though we saw no evidence...

 
 
 
Husband carving the Zelda Tri-Force into a pumpkin.... Don't ask, non-nerdy types...


Playing bat-fingers while waiting on trick-or-treaters at a friend's house... Tee hee hee!



And last but not least...

Hanging with family
Fall field trips with the school kiddies
Drinking much hot chocolate
Watching Walking Dead
Applying for grad school eeeee!

Do you guys have some fave fall activities?

Stay tuned for a post on something I recently became very grateful for! You have no idea...





No comments:

Post a Comment