Sunday, February 12, 2012

El boyfriendo

This is my attempt to guess at what might go on in my boyfriend's head when we go to wal-mart together. Just so you know he is the best boyfriend ever.

1. Must not let girlfriend carry heavy things. Her arms are surely made of noodles.

2. Must not let girlfriend put cart in cart return at wal-mart. This is a man's work.

3. Must pay for all items together. Paying separately would just be nonsensical.

4. Must buy all name-brand things. Wal-mart brand is inferior and will probably taste different.

5. Must look at electronics sections every time we go to wal-mart. There are probably things I will buy over there.

6. Must not let girlfriend stand on cart and ride around. This requires me to push her down a random aisle and walk away like I don't know her.

7. Must guide girlfriend through parking lot. She will likely be hit by a car without me doing so. (okay, this one is realistic.)

Going to Walmart with my boyfriend is one of my favorite things to do, ever.




Also- don't forget tonight is the season 2 finale of Downton Abbey! Two glorious hours. Watching this season's premiere of the Walking Dead will just have to wait. Sorry zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment