Friday, January 11, 2013

Hallelujah for Fridays!

          Guys, this week has been crazy, but so much fun! I've spent my days at school getting my classroom ready, and working on the paper aspect, and last night I went to my first night of masters classes! I have two classes each Thursday evening. I was really dreading it, I loved the feeling of being done with school! (Ironic, since I'm a teacher?) But my professor seems really nice so it might be... gasp! OK. I might even have some fun, we'll see.



         Also, something that occurs to me in this first week of being a teacher: every teacher should get an extra 25 minutes tacked onto their planning time, called... wait for it... Pinterest Time! Teachers get such great ideas from pinterest, and I see so many at our school incorporating them into their teaching in really awesome ways. We should be getting paid for this... let's call it research haha.

One more thing, and I couldn't resist. And yes, I saw it on Pinterest. All bloggers deserve to see this every time they post.

Just replace Ryan with Zach lol.

Happy Weekend!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment