Saturday, January 26, 2013

Of Easy Wind and Downy Flake...


You may recognize title of today's blog from one of Robert Frost's poems,

Stopping By Woods on a Snowy Evening

We've had some lovely weather here in the two weeks. I'm not much on cold, but I do love snow. I think it's because we saw it so rarely growing up in southern California, we had to travel see any. And what really makes it great is being a teacher and getting the day off to enjoy it! Here's what Zach and I have done with last week's snow and this week's ice storm:




Watch a lot of tv

Read a lot


Stare out of our window a lot


Make snow cream for the first time


Zach was smart and only ate a spoonful



I was less smart and almost made myself sick.Rich stuff, snow cream.



And here's the only time we left the safety of our apartment on Friday, aka ice storm day...





Hope everyone was safe and had as much fun with the winter weather as we did!!!!



1 comment: