Monday, January 14, 2013

A Good Day for Ducks

What a rainy day!

I don't know about you guys, but Rainy days and Mondays always get me down.... not really, I just wanted to quote the Carpenters song! They are pretty dreary, though. Thus, here is a look at the bright spots in my rainy Monday:

The fact that Zach put new windshield wipers on my car this weekend. It was to the point where I had almost zero visibility in a storm, or even a sprinkling situation. But who remembers to get windshield wipers when it's not raining, I ask you?!?!




My school kids and fellow teachers/other school peeps who are so helpful and supportive while I'm still learning the ropes!




The easiest dinner eveeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I owe this delightful find to my dear sister-in-law. I buy it at Wal-Mart, it's $3, all the ingredients are in the box except water. So it's good for everyone, unless maybe you live in a desert and water is rationed. Then you have bigger problems. Also, there's about 8 different meal options. Bingo.



I watched about an hour of My Life is a Lifetime Movie today. It's like a train wreck, I don't want to watch but I can't stop! My like is exponentially better than these people's!



Well, except they're probably rich from being on Lifetime, but whatever. Money isn't everything.



Anyways, I hope everyone else had some shining rays of happiness in their day today! If you can't think of anything, go read my post on toilet paper.


Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.

Langston Hughes




No comments:

Post a Comment